Monday, July 12, 2010

Well I was sitting having my breakfast and it was just starting to get light outside and I got a call on my mobile. It was Grant and he and Nick had hit a wave going out the bar, that had come over the boat, and they thought they had lost Nick's new golden rod, the Marlin rod, for when the Marlins come around, knock knock. So anyhows they found it, hanging off the back of the boat hooked onto another rod - LUCKY. So now I have to go and pick them up from the launching ramp in Pilot Bay, (cos they don't want to risk coming back in the Kaituna) well actually I am not sure which one, I will have to make another phone call. Seems I am always rescuing Grant from something, broken down cars, too much alcohol, and now fishing adventures, its all very exciting. xx tee hee and away

No comments:

Post a Comment